• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Golf 2024 - Women’s NCAA Regionals May 6-8; Men's NCAA Regionals May 13-15

He's gonna get a lot of run off that ACC title 2 years ago unfortunately.
Hey, a win's a win - but let's not forget that it took a complete collapse by ND in the final few holes (and a clutch Brennan birdie) for Wake to even sneak into the match play that year.

tied for 4th and FSU in 3rd is looking like they are having a round like we had yesterday It would be nice to avoid UNC 1st round of match play

UNC really putting on a show.

Is Duke missing a star player or two? Feel like they’ve been consistently ranked but they are down bad.

The switch to tom haberer was big. He has been arguably our best player over the last two rounds.

The men have recovered well and are shooting one of the best rounds today 6 shots clear of the cut line and tied for 3rd

And Michael Brennan is tied for 1st trying to go back to back as ACC men's champion.

What time does the Women’s championship start? And who are we playing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do regionals work for golf? Would we go to UNC as that is closest, or would we avoid an ACC hosted one and go to Purdue or LSU?

teams are generally scattered across the nation.

Brennan tied for 1st with two players on 18. If tied after regulation don't they go to extras?

wake ends up tied with GT and FSU for 2nd. Not sure how they seed

Brennan tied with a player from FSU for individual title.

FSU noncounting scores were +7, GT +14, and Wake +17. Wake gets 4th seed (and UNC), if I did the math right. Colin Adams' double bogey on 18 turns out to have hurt, along with every other double bogey in the tournament. One stroke out of second place.
Brennan ties for the championship. I am not sure there is a tiebreaker.
Still a good result for a team that has been up, down, and all over the place this year.

Back