• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Grad to be on Jeopardy thursday.

rjequalsmj

Reaction score
Susannah Rosenblatt class of 03, is going to be on Jeopardy Thursday.

She talks about being a world traveler. Probably one of those snobs who voted for Obama.

6a00d83451b06869e2014e5f1cbd6d970c-800wi

Yeah she had some article in the Wake Forest Magazine pretty recently. She is really smart, she used to work for the LA Times

Yeah she had some article in the Wake Forest Magazine pretty recently. She is really smart, she used to work for the LA Times

Yeah, her Global Instincts article was great. Apparently, she has written a decent amount for the magazine.

to the person that repped me telling me to "go outside", i do go outside and I really enjoy exercising, however last summer I broke my foot, was in a boot for 5 months, and am still unable to do any sort of strenuous physical activity. so thanks and I really appreciate your recommendation.

eta Read a book, would have been acceptable criticism

Last edited:
That's a fucked up break rj=mj. Guessing surgery was required and all that shit. In a boot for 5 months?

Looks familiar to me as well.

And man this confirms my suspicion that I'm getting dumber, that math problem took me at least 30 seconds to solve.

to the person that repped me telling me to "go outside", i do go outside and I really enjoy exercising, however last summer I broke my foot, was in a boot for 5 months, and am still unable to do any sort of strenuous physical activity. so thanks and I really appreciate your recommendation.

eta Read a book, would have been acceptable criticism

Dear Mr. rjequalsmj

Awwwwww, I'm so sorry i hurt your feelings. Too bad the bone in your foot is not as thick and strong as the one in your head. Let me know if you ever reach pseudomanhood.

Read a book. There, is that acceptable?

Signed,

NegRepPussy

That's a fucked up break rj=mj. Guessing surgery was required and all that shit. In a boot for 5 months?

no surgery luckily, i broke the sesamoid bone, it didnt hurt that badly so I ignored it for like 2 months (well I went to urgent care but they told me I was fine), until it got really bad. it's just in a really weird spot that you put a bunch of pressure on. My doc said it's like the cranberries and lingers and can take a year to be back to normal.

no surgery luckily, i broke the sesamoid bone, it didnt hurt that badly so I ignored it for like 2 months (well I went to urgent care but they told me I was fine), until it got really bad. it's just in a really weird spot that you put a bunch of pressure on. My doc said it's like the cranberries and lingers and can take a year to be back to normal.

enhanced-buzz-5810-1310412106-41.jpg

Back