• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake has come a long way

Apparently, we haven't come all that far.

Isn't scoring a white wife the gold standard of success for black guys?

hell no. your so far off its not even funny. That's an entirely different discussion for a different day. I can tell you that if obama had showed up with some homely looking white chick then…. lets not go here. I just hope the guy can coach and recruit.

Wake hired the ACC's first black football coach 21 years ago. This doesn't seem quite as progressive.

If this thread is any indication I would say it proves the opposite of the OP's premise.

that looks like a tiny private jet. we ain't come that far.

I don't care if he's married to a white woman or a black woman or a Japanese man. I just want him to win ball games and get us back to where we need to be.

My boss asked me how Wake fans would handle a black coach.

It wasn't too long ago that the majority of the ACC basketball coaches were black (I think Hamilton, Haith, Hewitt, Purnell, Lowe, Leiteo, and Skinner were all in an 11- team league at the same time.) Football and basketball are different animals.

It wasn't too long ago that the majority of the ACC basketball coaches were black (I think Hamilton, Haith, Hewitt, Purnell, Lowe, Leiteo, and Skinner were all in an 11- team league at the same time.) Football and basketball are different animals.

Animals? I kid, I kid....

I don't care if he's married to a white woman or a black woman or a Japanese man. I just want him to win ball games and get us back to where we need to be.

This.

Back