• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake has new photos of the Joel renovations on their FB site.

The Joel is going to be awesome like 10-15 years from now after [Redacted] and Wellman have retired and our program is under new management and out of the shitter. I really look forward to that.

The Joel is going to be awesome like 10-15 years from now after [Redacted] and Wellman have retired and our program is under new management and out of the shitter. I really look forward to that.

You mean when its 35 years old and needs to be replaced?

Exactly.

The only change I am looking forward to is the Head Coach

Renovate the basketball program and maybe then I'll give a shit.

The comments seem to indicate our fanbase is not happy. Who knew?

And then there's this one:
Melissa Panthersfanforever Passmore My fellow Demon Deacon fans, I am going to say this again: do you NOT realize that if you are firing the coach (which we should do) AND the athletic director you are TOTALLY rebuilding the basketball program??? With adding Syracuse, Pitt and next year Louisville and Notre Dame, and 3 out of four of those schools being basketball powerhouses, you are REALLY, REALLY putting our Wake Forest Basketball Program in WAY behind and it will take YEARS for us to catch up be where we were in the 1990's and 2000's and be competitive again in this mega conference we are in??? We gotta keep up or get left behind. Aside from all of this, I AM VERY PROUD TO BE A DEMON DEACON AND I SAY PROUDLY: GO DEACS!!!

At least it will have a good foundation.

Or something.

Can we please replace the monkey vomit green seats in the upper deck with black ones?

Back