• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake hats on sale at lids

I bought my last Wake hat from a gas station, and it looks better than those. Good Lord lids sucks now.

Someone explain to me why our logo always seems crooked:

20gmip4.jpg

If I covered the weird Deacon on the brim of one that has it, it wouldn't be so bad.

I have seven or eight nice Wake hats, but my favorite is the $7 black WF hat from Walmart.

I wonder if they have ever sold even on of that ridiculous Ed Hardy-looking flat-brimmed one. Whoever designed that and thought they could market it to Wake Forest people should be fired.

I wonder if they have ever sold even on of that ridiculous Ed Hardy-looking flat-brimmed one. Whoever designed that and thought they could market it to Wake Forest people should be fired.

That's probably part of the California "White Fence" gang marketing. There's probably more WF stuff sold in San Diego than in any other city outside N.C.

Back