• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake hosts GaTech. 9 PM

GT stinks but our ball movement and lack of TO's has been great.

This is the Wake offense I expected to see a lot more of this season. Not all the hero ball we have been seeing from too many Wake players.

Hard to see Tech winning another game, at least until they play us. Looking like that final Saturday showdown could well decide who comes in 13th instead of 14th.

GET YOUR TICKETSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

UVA has two very, very shitty teams on deck - GT and Pitt. Curious if they hold either under like 35. Or maybe hold one in single digits for a half or something.

Last edited:
Chill must be taking lessons from Crawford because he is playing much more under control.

Lots of good pub for Manning as big man coach. Pimping Wake as a place to go for bigs with NBA aspirations.

Best ball movement I have seen from Wake this year. Looks like a different team.

Very impressive game. Really hope we never have to rely on any of those walk ons.

That was an ass kicking in the second half. It's been too long since we've seen a comfortable win.

I'm not sure if this is a season first but Doral lead the team in field goal attempts with 11. He hit eight to finish with 17 points and 12 rebounds. Crawford with 16 points, 9 assists, 2 steals and 0 turnovers.

I'm not sure if this is a season first but Doral lead the team in field goal attempts with 11. He hit eight to finish with 17 points and 12 rebounds. Crawford with 16 points, 9 assists, 2 steals and 0 turnovers.

Tried to get Crawford a double double but just couldn't finish to get him assist 10. Would have been nice. One of Crawford's best games.

I’m glad we won, but some of the comments here are discounting just how bad GT is...especially after losing their PG on Sunday.

Back