• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Lands Safety Transfer from Air Force

Agreed I have no idea when he actually left school, I think he was just kicked off the team in August of last year. That being said he's already sat out a year so I feel like he'll be eligible for two years. I don't know if the NCAA gives official rulings in advance though, so it could always be up in the air I suppose.

This comment on BSD was awfully written, but interesting.

"Not serious violation"
If by not so serious violation of the academy’s strict rules you mean that wooding was kicked out for smoking weed, Then yes it was not serious. Oh wait I forgot that he was also a part of an investigation from a party where multiple females reported that they were raped after being drugged… But hey he’s a good guy it’s not like he was In trouble for multiple issues with the academy rules which are so strict that over forty thousand officers have graduated from the academy following the rules. Wait he was in trouble for multiple issues? No worries the academy football team will keep him out of trouble with the academy. But when it comes to rape not even the football team can fix that. Since his start at the academy he has been in trouble for alcohol in the dorms and failing to follow rules. Just ask his friend jamil cooks who spent time in prison for sexual assault at the academy how good Anthony wooding is. It doesn’t matter that he is at wake Forrest now but the fact that these “strict rules” kicked him out of the academy is wrong. He signed up to be in the Air Force and did not comply with even the most basic rules of being an officer of character. People always complain how “horrible” the military is and yet someone as bad as wooding is just ruled off as being kicked out because the rules were too strict… He is not even close to being a persons of integrity… Glad wake Forrest doesn’t care. Just realize that the Air Force academy does hold their graduates to higher standards. Otherwise Asher Clark would have graduated too.

Well that's not what multiple sources I talked to said, but I wasn't present when any of this happened so it's not like I actually know.

And a response to TITSWF's comment which was also left on the blog:

"I don’t think you should assume anything about a person because you don’t know that persons situation. You sound like a cadet who is upset that he is doing so well after the Academy. Due to the fact I know that to transfer into Wake you must have a letter from the Dean of your former school, I’m sure that she must have had great things to say about him continuing his career at Wake Forest. Facts don’t lie, paperwork doesn’t lie. Jamil Cooks nor Asher Clark have anything to do with Anthony Wooding. The facts are that he is a great student athlete and the infraction was very small. It had nothing to do with rape, drinking alcohol, nor using drugs while at the Academy. It was a minor infraction and He was made an example of. Rubbing dirt on someone else’s feet doesn’t make yours any cleaner. You went out of your way to be spiteful, which only shows your own character. I know Anthony well and I know why he left the Academy (FROM THE FORM THAT STATES IT) so therefore how about waiting till he himself addresses the issue and not throw out lies and rumors."

Glad we can host an Air Force pissing contest on our comments' section at least.

Last edited:
a reply to that comment (also on BSD):

"I don’t think you should assume anything about a person because you don’t know that persons situation. You sound like a cadet who is upset that he is doing so well after the Academy. Due to the fact I know that to transfer into Wake you must have a letter from the Dean of your former school, I’m sure that she must have had great things to say about him continuing his career at Wake Forest. Facts don’t lie, paperwork doesn’t lie. Jamil Cooks nor Asher Clark have anything to do with Anthony Wooding. The facts are that he is a great student athlete and the infraction was very small. It had nothing to do with rape, drinking alcohol, nor using drugs while at the Academy. It was a minor infraction and He was made an example of. Rubbing dirt on someone else’s feet doesn’t make yours any cleaner. You went out of your way to be spiteful, which only shows your own character. I know Anthony well and I know why he left the Academy (FROM THE FORM THAT STATES IT) so therefore how about waiting till he himself addresses the issue and not throw out lies and rumors.

by TheGreat1 on Jul 26, 2013 | 10:07 AM"

I don't know which one has me more concerned:

My university has admitted a druggie rapist.

My Air Force kicks out cadets for having a girl in their room.

I don't know which one has me more concerned:

My university has admitted a druggie rapist.

My Air Force kicks out cadets for having a girl in their room.

Yeah maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle. Maybe he got caught for having weed before or drinking underage before and then got caught with a girl in his room. The resulting kick off the team would then not be directly due to drugs or alcohol. At the same time he wouldn't be a druggie rapist.

In those clips he looks better than ANYONE we have occupying space in the secondary at present.

Back