• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - Louisville thread.... Strippers, Hoes and Basketball

Everyone seems to think DM can recruit....if he’s such a great recruiter why do we suck in year 4 and for 3 of the 4 years he’s coached Wake

Disagree with his coaching-fine, lay off the personal attacks.

He’s a nice guy. But frankly when you get paid the amount of money he does, I’m sorry he shouldn’t be sheltered from any deserving criticism. I think the definition of ‘personal attacks’ stretches too far. I hope he gets fired and is gone at the end of the year because he’s a terrible coach and makes moronic decisions with his roster. Is that a ‘personal attack?’

We should drop out of the ACC if this is the best product we can put on the court. Our uniforms don’t even match, for fuck’s sake. This is beyond embarrassing.

Haven't watched but just checked the score for the first time. Holy shit. Ok, back to comedians in cars getting coffee.

Was GMan talking about former college players who are college head coaches or some more specific group? Because he left out several fellow Dukies if he was just talking about former players.

He was speaking specifically about bigs as former players now coaches.

Everyone seems to think DM can recruit....if he’s such a great recruiter why do we suck in year 4 and for 3 of the 4 years he’s coached Wake

He inherited the worst situation in the history of D1 coaching. Or something. I give up. This sucks.

This. He’s not that great of a recruiter.

Why do we even have the same uniform in two different shades of "old gold?"

the younger players have very little offensive talent outside of chaundee. manning's recruiting is wildly overrated.

I don't think Collins could have saved this mess. Good for him that he jumped ship before it went under.

Never thought the guy after BZ could be anything less than an improvement.

Product looks the same but with better talent.

A f-in assistant can pick up the pieces and coach a team to beat another by 30 and Manning apologists say it takes time?!

Back