• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-LSU Hoops Home and Home

dcon69

Reaction score
LSU associate AD Eddie Nunez said a home-and-home is set with Wake Forest starting next season, with the first game likely in Baton Rouge. He said he and third-year coach Johnny Jones are also working on home-and-home series with two other power-five opponents, one that Nunez deemed 'high-profile.'

Could we maybe wait until Ben Simmons heads to the NBA? Next year's OOC schedule shaping up to be pretty good:

Maui Invitational: 3 of Indiana, Kansas, St. John's, UCLA, UNLV, Vanderbilt, Chaminade
Xavier
LSU

Any other known OOC games at this point?

@ the 4000 seat Sojka Pavilion. :tard:

310px-SojkaPavilion.jpg

did they really need the wide angle lens? really?

Could we maybe wait until Ben Simmons heads to the NBA? Next year's OOC schedule shaping up to be pretty good:

Maui Invitational: 3 of Indiana, Kansas, St. John's, UCLA, UNLV, Vanderbilt, Chaminade
Xavier
LSU

Alright! I like it.

Since we're going to Hawaii, would think we'd stopover in LA and play Pepperdine or UCLA or USC to break the jet lag, right ?

Since we're going to Hawaii, would think we'd stopover in LA and play Pepperdine or UCLA or USC to break the jet lag, right ?

Normally teams do this. Idk how it works out for us. Maybe a team like a cal poly or Santa Clara. I wouldn't mind playing St. Mary's

I find it somewhat comical that we are making fun of a team with 4600 seats in their stadium Wouldn't we be better off with that? I mean, that's about our average attendance.

Back