• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - Maryland Game Thread

Bzzz is a piece of crap. Couldn't even look mark in the eye or even say a few words when mark had to stop him.

How the fuck can you allow your team to not score a FG for the last 10 mins and still have 4 TOs left at the end of the game? Not one fucking TO called to set up a fucking play.

How long has it been since we've won a ACC tourny game? Seems like a fucking decade.

Patrick Stevens ‏@D1scourse
Wake Forest is about to fall to 1-27 outside of Winston-Salem against conference opponents under Jeff [Redacted].
Haha add in that extra 0-3 in the ACCT

Anyone notice Turgeon consoling Buzz on the handshake? Must have gotten his copy of the N&R outside his hotel room this morning.

Thank you CJ. You deserved better.

I just hope this is the last game Buzz will coach @ WFU or anywhere for that matter as I would not wish that M/F on my worse enemy!!! Icing on the cake would be for Wellman to also resign...Good riddance to both!

I understand your point...but I actually would wish him on the dookies.

Did anyone else just hear the announcer say, "I'm going to give you a quick 10 minute blow and then you'll be ready to go?"

How long has it been since we've won a ACC tourny game? Seems like a fucking decade.

aqy9anam.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363310182.120849.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363310182.120849.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 0
Back