• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Men Hoops will be in ncaa March 2014 Tourney

socaldeac

Reaction score
SOCAL DEAC forecasts Grobe's downfall, Ish to the League, CP3 a superstar, Jay V to be a great coach, Tennis coach to create elite team, and now Buzz leads team to NCAA tourney. Put it in the books.

A buddy of mine, with some internal WF connections, told me the same thing, only he said that we'd make it to the Elite Eight. Depending upon the line in Vegas, it might be worth laying down a conservative bet.

I want to wait to see if we won our closed door scrimmage this year before making predictions.

Statements like this thread must be a product of the new culture...

I said if the football team wins 6 wins I'll get a tatoo, what will I do if the basketball team goes to the NCAA tourney this year?????

Remember all the talk from people going to preseason football practice about how they could not even tell who had the ball in the offensive scheme we were using. How is that advice panning out? I would be wary of insider info on Wake major sports.

All those predictions are heading in the right direction except for the last. In fact I would now call them "expectations" except for the last. If you are accurate in the last prediction, I will be in the "shock and awe" mode and will acknowledge your acute insight and brilliance. If not...

SOCAL DEAC forecasts Grobe's downfall, Ish to the League, CP3 a superstar, Jay V to be a great coach, Tennis coach to create elite team, and now Buzz leads team to NCAA tourney. Put it in the books.

Bullshit

I'm no Moonz in predictions, but I'm going to go ahead and say no fucking way.

Wake going to the Elite Eight this year is one of the dumbest comments possible. Hell Wake making the NCAA tournament is a really dumb comment. Wake making the Elite Eight is almost literally impossible it's so unlikely to happen.

Remember all the talk from people going to preseason football practice about how they could not even tell who had the ball in the offensive scheme we were using. How is that advice panning out? I would be wary of insider info on Wake major sports.

Yeah, but they were talking about the players.

I'm no Moonz in predictions, but I'm going to go ahead and say no fucking way.

Wake going to the Elite Eight this year is one of the dumbest comments possible. Hell Wake making the NCAA tournament is a really dumb comment. Wake making the Elite Eight is almost literally impossible it's so unlikely to happen.

If Wake goes to the Elite eight this year, I'll get both of my nips pierced.

I'll go all harikari in Wellman's office to show our Premier how dishonored I am to have shamed his family name if we make the Elite Eight.

We have about as good a shot of reaching the Elite Eight as our football team does of making a BCS bowl.

I'll go all harikari in Wellman's office to show our Premier how dishonored I am to have shamed his family name if we make the Elite Eight.

We have about as good a shot of reaching the Elite Eight as our football team does of making a BCS bowl.

I guess we could all line up and let Wellman do the Vince McMahon "Kiss my ass" club thing he used to do.

I said if the football team wins 6 wins I'll get a tatoo, what will I do if the basketball team goes to the NCAA tourney this year?????

You have to put the Byzantine Christ on your back. Flannery O'Conner demands it.

Last edited:
Back