• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake NC State 7:30 PM ESPNU Night Game!

The staff deserves some credit on the player development front too.

The third and long stop would have been nice. I’ll do an interception dance or something.

Good job wind! Err, I mean defense!

I don't think I've ever seen a Deac receiver dive for the pylon before this season. And I don't remember too many back-of-the-endzone fade catches either. These are some NEW DEACS. Clawson has us fucking rolling like never before.

Damn right!

Love seeing Byrd down the field blocking at the end of that long pass play

That was awesome. He took the RPO fake and all of a sudden he was blocking 3 yards past the WR.

21-14 and we get the ball. I'll take that all day. Great half against a tough team.

Watching with a few overconfident HS buds who went to State.

Keep it up Deacs.

My god was I wrong about Wolford

I wonder what changes State will make at the half to slow down our offense.

State is good. Both teams have been almost machine like. We have a chance to get a 2 score lead, but I doubt either team gets a 2 score lead tonight.

Watching with a few overconfident HS buds who went to State.

Keep it up Deacs.

My god was I wrong about Wolford

Agreed on Wolford, amazing how good he is with time to make a decision. The O line deserves major props. (And the coaching staff for building up the O line.)

Thank god we held on before the half not to give up points. Offense did well to score a TD going into the wind in the 2d Q. Need another halftime rouser from Clawson to stir up and inspire the team to finish.

This is such a weird uncomfortable feeling. It almost feels like we can control what we do on the field and are not depended on one great play or poor play by our opponent.

Back