• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-ND game thread

How can we not defend that shit....jesus christ......

And offensive PI

KJ saw that coming for a good 5 seconds

Let me guess - not a graduate of ND? Does he like Duke basketball too?

Not a ND grad. Other schools have fans that didn't go to school there, apparently - it's kind of weird. Luckily we don't have that problem.

Anyone else want to see Notre Dame get roflstomped by Alabama in the Suger Bowl?

U think Wellman gives a fuck that we run a cupcake offense?

That's a play that refs should watch in training for what the definition of offensive pass interference is. They were jostling and then Eiffert or whatever his name is just extends his arm fully, directly into KJ's chest/neck area to gain space.

That's just ridiculous that it wasn't called.

Not the start we are after. Other than the J-roc fumble our offense hasn't made a mistake yet. I wish i could change my prediction though. I'm still about half way through my 5th of Johnny red though.

Kelly isn't gonna slow up. ND needs every point possible to move up from #3 in the BCS rankings. This one is gonna get ugly.

Guys, we don't have a chance: they have Jesus on the side of their library.

Back