• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake NIL trading cards

Strattocaster

Reaction score
I ordered the platinum set, which came today. Got 9 Sallis and an autographed Efton. 60% of profits goes to players. Cards look great and are good quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Site says 60% of profit goes to the kids. Imagine that is quite a bit less than purchase price. A cool idea nonetheless.

Nice! They need to add in some historic Deacs to pump up excitement. Can you imagine finding a Childress or Duncan. Some others too, like a Ivey, Siler, King or Tucker.

Nice! They need to add in some historic Deacs to pump up excitement. Can you imagine finding a Childress or Duncan. Some others too, like a Ivey, Siler, King or Tucker.

A Konner Tucker would be awesome, which is what you meant I’m sure

I ordered the lost decade set, which came today. Got 9 Andrien White and an autographed Greg McClinton. 60% of profits goes to players. Cards look great and are good quality.

I ordered the lost decade set, which came today. Got 9 Andrien White and an autographed Greg McClinton. 60% of profits goes to players. Cards look great and are good quality.
My youngest used to think MCClinton was One of the greatest basketball players ever because of the full court shot that he hit.

Back