• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake on the road

There's also quite a difference between having lost 5 straight playing 3 of 4 on the road vs NCSU, UNC, and Duke and home vs Miami....then being at home hungry for a win....vs a team of complacent freshmen having won the biggest game in three years, on the road in a venue always difficult to win in. It's really a shame everyone is now jumping on Bz for problems all coaches have, even the best ones.

Those historic road numbers are pitiful.

Most of our 20+ point beat downs didn't come off big wins (I know this because in three years we have had one big win).

Truth is, I don't think [Redacted] really has road woes, he just has woes in general. His teams have gotten beat by bad teams and by big margins both at home and away. Only great teams have winning records on the road, but only really bad teams win on the road as rarely as [Redacted]'s have so 1-47 or whatever it is is a reflection on the quality of his teams, not on his specific ability to coach on the road.

And, again, [Redacted]'s results, on the road or off, can't be compared to Gaudio or Prosser. Both won significantly more games on the road, lost the ones they lost be significantly smaller margins, and coached in a tougher ACC.

Last edited:
Hoy, yo estoy pensando.

"Juan, como estan las viajes?". Es claro que no tenemos muchas ganas en los viajes. Oye Amigo! Yo voy a hablar con mi amiguito de golf, Jeff Beezdelik despues de esta siesta en la tarde.

Adios mis amigos del foro de la verdad, Ogboards!

Juan Wellman

¡Oh, cielos sí!

Hoy, yo estoy pensando.

"Juan, como estan las viajes?". Es claro que no tenemos muchas ganas en los viajes. Oye Amigo! Yo voy a hablar con mi amiguito de golf, Jeff Beezdelik despues de esta siesta en la tarde.

Adios mis amigos del foro de la verdad, Ogboards!

Juan Wellman

:bowrofl:

Dan Collins blog post is telling - the word "debacle" in the title. My gosh we have fallen so far....it is getting to be pretty miserable.

Please end this nightmare. God, please.

Back