• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake opens -3.5

Where does Wednesday rank on our list of toughest days academically?

The line move makes sense. I know we are pretty good at home, but I can't see taking Wake as a favorite over a team that has won at Tennessee and at Notre Dame. I would stay away from this one.

augw1.jpg

yeah, tough choice based on last weekend's results:

Do you go with:

"N.C. State's 31-point loss to Virginia marked its worst loss in the 15-year history of PNC Arena."

or

"Wake Forest is 14th in free-throw shooting, 12th in defending the 3-point line and last in rebounding defense."

Prediction: both teams will suck and it will come down to rebounding and turnovers. Wake ekes out a win at home 65-61. And it will be ugly. Coron leads Wake with 16 points, CMM with 15.

Hooray 2-2, our new high-water mark.

yeah, tough choice based on last weekend's results:

Do you go with:

"N.C. State's 31-point loss to Virginia marked its worst loss in the 15-year history of PNC Arena."

or

"Wake Forest is 14th in free-throw shooting, 12th in defending the 3-point line and last in rebounding defense."

Through the non-conference, weren't we ranked among the nation's best in rebounding? If so, just shows how laughable our non-conf schedule was.

Back