• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake postpones spring practice

Thats my thinking as well. According to Dan's MTOW, the Spring game is still scheduled for 4/15, but could possibly change. If we're only a couple practices short, my thinking is that they wouldnt postpone the spring game a week just for that.

The weather sounds like it could be nasty Saturday as well.

just bumping this................any news or updates about the practice schedule?

Rumor is that a certain coach was on campus and a deal is close. This certain coach, if signed, would make a Tobacco Road opponent angry.

who is it? butch davis? chuck amato?

A former UNC assistant with great in-state recruiting connections?

A former UNC assistant with great in-state recruiting connections?

That would be my guess, though I am uncertain about bringing in anyone associated with UNC's football team, particularly when it comes to recruiting.

Probably start spring practice after Spring Break now. Give them time to get the new DB coach here & up to speed

Thats my thinking as well. According to Dan's MTOW, the Spring game is still scheduled for 4/15, but could possibly change. If we're only a couple practices short, my thinking is that they wouldnt postpone the spring game a week just for that.

Boy do I miss walking around campus when practice was going on. Would always stop and watch for a minute.

There's no way they start until after Spring Break...Spring Break is the 10-18th, that would give us 27 days to get all the practices in.

We're starting Tuesday with or without a new coach

Bold move by Grobe to try to poach a coach from a rival staff. I like it even if it didn't work out.

Back