• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake related Female Dog Name

IMissRandolph

Reaction score
I need some help coming up with our new dogs name. We are getting a female boxer in another month when she turns 8 weeks. From July, '03 to October, 2014 I had a male boxer, named Duncan. I like having the Wake connection with the name, but we are coming up empty this time around. Riley is still on the table but my wife isn't loving it. It seems more difficult naming a female dog. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Kuechly is also on the table for you Panther fans.

Collins
Piccolo
Reyna (kind of a play on Reynolda)

lol, are lots of people naming their dogs after Maya Angelou?

I need some help coming up with our new dogs name. We are getting a female boxer in another month when she turns 8 weeks. From July, '03 to October, 2014 I had a male boxer, named Duncan. I like having the Wake connection with the name, but we are coming up empty this time around. Riley is still on the table but my wife isn't loving it. It seems more difficult naming a female dog. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Kuechly is also on the table for you Panther fans.

My ex named her Golden "Kuechly" so I vote no on that

Jabez A Bostwick

150px-Bostwick,_Jabez.jpg

mix of serious and non-serious:

O.G. "ogee" (old gold)
Deaconess
H.C. (historically competitive)
(Wellman's) Folly
I Paid Too Much For This Dog
Dino
Rey (-nolda). Doubles as a Star Wars reference.
Lookout
SOPH (if you are old school)

Back