• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake to keep [Redacted] according to John Feinstein sources

Eh, I think coach openings generally make ripples across the basketball community. When top 40 basketball schools fire their coach it's decent news and stuff that I as a basketball fan in general pay attention to. I mean there's been a lot of speculation out there about who VPI will hire from national basketball media and VPI is a shit hole for basketball.

What about when top 115 schools fire a coach? Do most people give a shit about American U or Sam Houston state firings? NOPE.

47373108.jpg

What about when top 115 schools fire a coach? Do most people give a shit about American U or Sam Houston state firings? NOPE.

No but I'm talking about program rankings, not season rankings. Wake is clearly a top 50 basketball school even right now, and they're likely well inside the top 50.

The info is beyond crazy. Demon09 and SD3 seem to be ITK. If you don't get the PM at first, you need to ask again because its probably hard to process all these requests.

This is the most entertaining thread in a long time. Holy shit.

You fucking imbeciles. There is no PM to be shared. All known information is out there already.

[Redacted] is gone. End of.

Reactions: DDA
The PMs are distributed on strictly a need to know basis. If you haven't gotten one, then do the math.

Back