• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake to keep [Redacted] according to John Feinstein sources

What the hell. PM please as well. I'm all out of sorts with this shall he stay or shall he go crap.

It's like Christmas when you can't wait for it to get here, but you also know in the back of your mind your mind your mom is just going to give you a pink bunny suit.

why are we asking for a pm? Who knows what is really going to happen. Come on people.

for those of you waiting on sd3, I know deacphan was forwarding the info at one point, so y'all could try PM'ing him for details

why are we asking for a pm? Who knows what is really going to happen. Come on people.

Bz will be gone, whether its tomorrow or next week, he is history...The primary problem now is who will Wellman replace him with. No self serving grandiose individual like Wellman is going to stake his already tarnished reputation on retaining this loser. Wellman surely wants to retire and be remembered for the positives he brought to Wake. If not, then I agree with the most radical on these boards and hope there will be hell to pay for continuing this travesty.

Why the fuck does anyone "need" a pm when this board was created for "free and open discussion?" Bunch of goddamn pussies.

There are no PM's people.

Most of you graduated from one of the top 30 schools in the god damn country. Use your fucking head and realize that if there were a PM with any useful information it would have been posted.

Just got message I've sent PM quota for the day. Apparently maxes out at 25. Will start sending again at 12:01 AM. Please quote the posters in front of you asking for PM so I can have one big list compiled on a single post. Will make things easier and you'll get info faster. Thanks.

I'll take a PM to read while I have a BM.

I'm going to Jerri Smith's house later.

(Dear law enforcement, not really. That was a joke.)

There are no PM's people.

Most of you graduated from one of the top 30 schools in the god damn country. Use your fucking head and realize that if there were a PM with any useful information it would have been posted.

Just got message I've sent PM quota for the day. Apparently maxes out at 25. Will start sending again at 12:01 AM. Please quote the posters in front of you asking for PM so I can have one big list compiled on a single post. Will make things easier and you'll get info faster. Thanks.

Oh hell...
Facepalm

Back