• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake to keep [Redacted] according to John Feinstein sources

Except that I admitted numerous times that that was a colossal disaster on my part. But what could we do at that FSU game last season? Loudly protest while we were finally blowing out a team at home? That would have been just gasoline to fuel this "lunatic fringe" bullshit that was being spewed.

It was a complete no-win situation.

But again, yes, it was a colossal disaster on my part.

Now stop being such a clowney-clown, Brad!

Should have done something with toilets.

Bz may be back for uno mas. The cbi shit was very real

If Bz comes back the decision would be...beyond inconceivable. Truly so inexplicable as to defy imagination. But the thing I don't get is why force Grobe out and keep Buzzdick?

What an epic thread......reminds me of the days/nights when we thought Grobe was leaving for Arkansas.....or last Dec when we were looking for his successor. Fortunately, both of those threads had happy endings.....

Can we be 3rd time lucky on this one?

I have not read this entire thread, apologies if this has already been provided. I talked earlier about the fact that [Redacted] already knows he is not returning which is based in a meeting he had with the team following the Boston College game where he said as much. I do not know anything about the conversation beyond the fact that it occurred. This was why he was able to give the Duke speech that DC wrote about. Otherwise it would have made no sense.

I have not read this entire thread, apologies if this has already been provided. I talked earlier about the fact that [Redacted] already knows he is not returning which is based in a meeting he had with the team following the Boston College game where he said as much. I do not know anything about the conversation beyond the fact that it occurred. This was why he was able to give the Duke speech that DC wrote about. Otherwise it would have made no sense.

That's what the PM I got said too.

I can't imagine trying to read this thread, or this board, without the context of the PMs flying around right now. It would be gibberish.

I was kidding about the PM stuff before but lefty has some good stuff. Thanks man. I feel better now.

I was kidding about the PM stuff before but lefty has some good stuff. Thanks man. I feel better now.
You're welcome man, but you should really be thanking SD3 - he's the one that provided the info first via twitter DM (since he reached his PM max).

The Russell Turner hire. Ron Wellman. Next week.

When you have a chance to hire free the Odom coaching tree, you have to jump on it. We can only hope he'll be half as successful as Frank Haith, Jerry Wainright, Ricky Stokes, and Ernie Nestor.

Back