• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake to keep [Redacted] according to John Feinstein sources

Haith would be a good hire if we want to go on double secret probation. Never will happen

Yeah, I debated whether to include Haith in that list of lackluster Odom assistants. I remember the mediocre ACC results (.384 winning percentage) with his Miami teams. He's obviously doing pretty well now, though. Other than the NCAA sanctions.

It's always good to remind the culture warriors that he was an assistant at Wake under Odom.

Sorry if a Haas. Glenn on the Feinstein rumor:

http://www.accsports.com/articles/whats-next-for-[Redacted]

Why is Duke a better academic school than Wake? This fucking thread, right here. From the morons perpetuating the lame-ass HAR HAR HAR INSIDE INFO PM bullshit to the god damn (usually townie) morons who fall for it, you're fucking BASKING IN BANALITY. STOP, PLEASE. For humanity's sake.

Just stop. It's stupid. This is all so, so stupid. Freak out about [Redacted] getting fired, or not, that's normal. But this PM nonsense. You're just not a thoughtful person if you do anything but see it and roll your eyes and give the sky the universal "Go Eff Yourself" hand motion. It's science.

It's not funny. I can't be any more clear: It's the Jay Leno of boards jokes. Let it die, and let it die in silence and irrelevance.

(Translated for Strattons and Stratton-like posters: NO PMs HAPPEN. IT STUPID JOKE. IGNORE. PLAN TO BURN WELLMAN LAWN STILL A GO.)

Last edited:
Sorry if a Haas. Glenn on the Feinstein rumor:

http://www.accsports.com/articles/whats-next-for-[Redacted]

20100108063328!Exploding-head.gif

Well...he actually did post the information on the thread and didn't PM it out piecemeal. I'm not sure I get the reference.

because "not firing" isn't the same thing as "keeping."

#nosat #fuckingmillennials

sorry. haven't look at the boards in 2 hours. PM me update please.

I just don't understand. Last year's decision to keep him was mindnumbingly stupid. It madey head hurt. If we kept him again I don't even know how to characterize it or explain WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

because "not firing" isn't the same thing as "keeping."

#nosat #fuckingmillennials

Based on the quotes, Feinstein clearly meant that [Redacted] would be back next year.

There's a name for when someone voluntarily resigns: retirement. Otherwise, the difference between someone resigning and being fired is a difference in terminology.

no he did not. he said bz would not be fired. that gives feinstein an easy out when bz resigns.

didn't you idiots graduate from wake forest?

Why is Duke a better academic school than Wake? This fucking thread, right here. From the morons perpetuating the lame-ass HAR HAR HAR INSIDE INFO PM bullshit to the god damn (usually townie) morons who fall for it, you're fucking BASKING IN BANALITY. STOP, PLEASE. For humanity's sake.

Just stop. It's stupid. This is all so, so stupid. Freak out about [Redacted] getting fired, or not, that's normal. But this PM nonsense. You're just not a thoughtful person if you do anything but see it and roll your eyes and give the sky the universal "Go Eff Yourself" hand motion. It's science.

It's not funny. I can't be any more clear: It's the Jay Leno of boards jokes. Let it die, and let it die in silence and irrelevance.

(Translated for Strattons and Stratton-like posters: NO PMs HAPPEN. IT STUPID JOKE. IGNORE. PLAN TO BURN WELLMAN LAWN STILL A GO.)

You are beyond a dick.

no he did not. he said bz would not be fired. that gives feinstein an easy out when bz resigns.

didn't you idiots graduate from wake forest?

I would really calm down your rhetoric and maybe revisit the original post. You're going to feel like a bit of a fool I am afraid.

LOL. who is this guy? take a chill pill holmes it's the interwebs

I would really calm down your rhetoric and maybe revisit the original post. You're going to feel like a bit of a fool I am afraid.

nowhere does it say that wake is keeping bz. it says wake isn't firing bz.

nowhere does it say that wake is keeping bz. it says wake isn't firing bz.

Seriously? Is it too much to read both tweets? Two whole sentences?

The second very clearly implies that, per this guy's sources, [Redacted] will be back. I don't know how else to possibly interpret it, but then I couldn't possibly measure up to your genius.

Travis Hancock ‏@TBoneWFNZ 16m
@KennyKeller_CSN They will, according to the source, fire 2 assistant coaches instead of JB

Back