• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - UNC Game Thread

Andrew Carter ‏@_andrewcarter 1m
"I think that they're playing with a lot more confidence right now," [Redacted] says of UNC, comparing Tar Heels to early January.

Nicole Comparato ‏@Nic_Comp 25s
Wake's [Redacted] on Marcus Paige: "Every really good team has a really good player"

!!!!

Wake's Facebook page police out in full force, deleting the negative comments as they're posted. What do they really expect to get after this disaster? "Good job, good effort"?

Wake's Facebook page police out in full force, deleting the negative comments as they're posted. What do they really expect to get after this disaster? "Good job, good effort"?

You might could get away with "That was closer than I expected."

Moto, Cavanaugh, and Washington COMBINED were outrebounded by Codi.

And Codi only got 3 rebs.

Anyone listen to the postgame? Interested to hear what stupid comments our competent coach said about the game.

Where did you get this?
Bret Strelow ‏@bretstrelow 46m
Not sure I've ever seen a quicker coaches-players meeting postgame. [Redacted] quickly off to do media stuff afterward

He is so done.

And really, what is there to say to a team that just got drilled by a team they beat earlier in the season and hasn't won a game in almost a month? Especially when it's not the coaches fault <sarcasm>.

Back