• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WAKE/UVA GAME THREAD

UVA ranked way too high in kenpom

Agreed, he overrates teams with really slow tempos who end up shutting down teams on defense. They're probably closer to 40-45. They don't have a very good offense and the tempo makes up for a lot of deficiencies. See Wisconsin and UVA last year for a similar phenomenon.

I have seen this team play in person several times. They get better every game. They are unselfish and pretty focussed for mostly freshmen. Sorry not to be there tonight. The crowd has been increasingly enthusiastic the last few games. Hope this nice lead continues!

Last edited:
Oh My........Mckie for 3. Deacs up 27-20

Now up 29 - 20

i hate getting a half chub when we're only playing uva, but i still enjoy half chubs so what the hell

Honestly, everyone talking about how UVA isn't good needs to can it for a night. We are playing good ball with great energy and the fans are into it. Just enjoy it.

Not sure what was sadder. My all-time favorite player yucking it up with Bz with a 4 point home lead over a crappy UVa team or that animal cruelty commercial?

we're shooting .520 from the field pretty good

Honestly, everyone talking about how UVA isn't good needs to can it for a night. We are playing good ball with great energy and the fans are into it. Just enjoy it.

I don't think anybody's really saying UVA isn't good. That would be pretty dumb, they're clearly good.

ETA: I stand corrected by PH's last post :sadpanda:

Back