• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v UNC Tickets

South Deac

Reaction score
I am a Sophomore here at Wake Forest and am trying to take my girlfriend to the game this Saturday at UNC. I have already promised her the trip, but as I look online, the tickets are a bit pricey. Wake doesn't offer a student discount for away games, so they are asking for $50 a piece, which is very unreasonable for a college student. I don't care where I sit, I just want to be in the game with my girlfriend cheering on the Deacs.

With it being UNC's homecoming, will it be tough to find two cheaper tickets outside the gate? Does anyone here have an extra tickets they are trying to get rid of? Please PM me if there are any solutions that I am missing.

Thank you and Go Deacs!

Show up, buy tickets for $10 outside the game.

It's homecoming, but no one cares about football in Chapel Hell...their forum has a thread talking about the horrible attendance they expect. They just announced $10 ticket for faculty because they are having such a hard time selling tickets...against an in-state rival ON homecoming.

Do NOT take tickets for a UNC game from Garnetgirl. Disaster waiting to happen.

Yeah, Carolina sent an email last week to faculty and staff offering $10 tickets. You should be able to buy outside, I'd guess, or you could try calling their ticket office but I bet they won't offer anything cheaper.

With the combo of UNC football being a disaster (NCAA) this year and no one giving a fuck about watching WF play football, you can get tix easily outside the stadium I'm sure.

Back