• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Virginia Tech Game Thread

Seriously? Our coach can't even look the opposing team in the eye. A punch would have been an improvement because he would have at least had to acknowledge their presence like a man before throwing it.

I suppose that may be a little upsetting for 30 secs, but to start a whole other thread on this topic? If you read this thread alone one would think it was the most egregious act they have ever seen on a court.

I suppose that may be a little upsetting for 30 secs, but to start a whole other thread on this topic? If you read this thread alone one would think it was the most egregious act they have ever seen on a court.

I'm not sure that's what one would think.

Nope, not the most egregious act...but one of hundreds of examples of egregious acts from Bzduffus. Someone wanted to see the clip. Seems thread worthy to me. We'd have a thread about it if it were an opposing coach.

Nope, not the most egregious act...but one of hundreds of examples of egregious acts from Bzduffus. Someone wanted to see the clip. Seems thread worthy to me. We'd have a thread about it if it were an opposing coach.

Did VaTech start a thread on this on their message board? I guess I was just expecting something more (or less) with the video evidence.

Did VaTech start a thread on this on their message board? I guess I was just expecting something more (or less) with the video evidence.

There are a total of 16 posts about the game on TechSideline. I'm not sure they know they have a team.

Our coach is a sore loser (who can't win) who can't control his emotions enough to be a professional. He's like a coach-version of Ari Stewart.

Last edited:

There is a longer version in one of these threads that show him thru go thru the motions with 7 VT players...

Our coach is a sore loser (who can't win) who can't control his emotions enough to be a professional. He's like a coach-version of Ari Stewart.

This I agree with. He is the most emotionless sore loser I have ever seen, but agree that he is a sore loser. That's part of the reason he tends to deflect/blame others when they lose. Tuesdays, we practice, etc.

Back