• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/VT 11/9 - 3:30 Kickoff, ACC Network

Everyone happy for Bud Foster definitely want him in the hall of game. Today not our day and hopefully Clawson gives Sam the day off against Klempton and Kerms plays the whole game. My bet is Clawson is not committal pretending Klempton actually cares who our quarterback is with a ‘wouldn’t Klempton like to know’ comment

God I fucking hate our offense right now what in the hell are we doing.

we still struggle with depth. our wrs are supposed to be a big advantage but missing washington has been crippling on offense as they’ve bracketed surratt and we have no where else to go.

We’ve got two four star WRs on the bench with four games left to go. If we really thought this was the only issue, then shame on us for not playing them.

They’ve got more talent than us across the board other than QB and WR.

I've been saying this all season. Most ACC teams we play have more good athletes than we do. We have to play clean games. VT is a tough place to play. Not a surprise we would have a difficult game. Trust me. Next week is gonna be A LOT WORSE. 8 wins is a good season for this team. If we get to 9 wins everyone should be super happy.

Going from a bad loss to an absolute disaster.

blow the fucking whistle when he's down. the after part of the play never should have happened.

Fuck replay. Officials never want to blow a whistle because they want to get bailed out for making a mistake.

Back