• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

wake/vt game thread

It warms my heart to see Rountree trash talking Trez on twitter right now.

Same thing I said during summer league, cj should be playing the point. The fields Chennault debate is moot, they're both bad

CJ and Chase at the guard position also gives us the most upside. If Chase can find his stroke again and stretch the defense they are by far our best 2 guards.

CJ and Chase at the guard position also gives us the most upside. If Chase can find his stroke again and stretch the defense they are by far our best 2 guards.

In.

They have got to coach TC up on when to force the break and not, and when to penetrate and not. He seems to have no feel for these things at all. For all his crazy bad plays, give it up to him for the buckets he made and that huge three.

Chase and Ty seem to be raising each others level of play. Good.competition. bz just riding the hot hand.

This was truly a team win. Every guy who played contributed, except Green and he only played for a couple minutes.

I think that's what he meant [ty and carson]

Carson was by far the headier player down the stretch today. but he needs to play better than he has been and maybe the competition will get him going. Ty did some things well, and some poorly. Poor guy has 'bout as much experience and poise as a freshman. But we need him and hopefully he improves.

VT has owned us in the revenue sports since joining the ACC. Feels great to get this win.

Jeebus. I'm going to mix those two up for the next three years.

I think that's what he meant [ty and carson]

Carson was by far the headier player down the stretch today. but he needs to play better than he has been and maybe the competition will get him going. Ty did some things well, and some poorly. Poor guy has 'bout as much experience and poise as a freshman. But we need him and hopefully he improves.

Their center abused us last year...not today. Ty and Carson made life difficult for him today.

Back