• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-VT

Deac83

Reaction score
Another emotional test to see how the Deacs bounce back from a tough loss.

Certainly a game we should be able to win.

VT shoots the 3 very well.

Looks like they might get their leading scorer, Bibbs, back today.

Hopefully we can get a couple of guys to step up at the same time to support DT and CMM.

Role reversal today....VT jumps out to an early 23-6 lead. Wake spends the better part of the next 15 minutes of "game time" clawing back into it. Neck and neck over the final 5 mins of the game, CMM doesn't turn it over on the final possession and Wilbekin hits the game winning tri-fecta....

Deacs-74
VT-71

It's a bad sign if this game goes down to the last possession anyway. Wake wins by 9.

If Wake is down 23-6 there will be serious problems. I expect us to get up by 7-8 early and maintain that margin for most of the game.

Not sure we could stay with Virginia and beat Pittsburg. Think the close losses catch up with us today. Not pretty.

Scheduled to be on TWC ch-50 in Raleigh area.
Tho' N&O did not even list the game. 'PP' Deacon coverage.

If we get production at the 4 spot, we'll win. If we don't, it'll take a huge game from either Devin or Codi to give us a chance.

Even if he gets pulled before the 16 minute mark it's still going to annoy me to see Leonard start again.

It's just inconceivable to me that anyone could play 19 minutes at Leonard's height and position and not only fail to score, but fail to record a rebound.

Back