• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Women at Dook...Can Chelsea Douglas Play for the Men?

KVegasDeac

Reaction score
Tied with #5 dook.

Douglas is $$$$$$.

Garcia and Boykin...can play some hoops, too.

On FSS.

Just saw this was on. Those pink jerseys actually don't look bad.

Wow this is awesome.

I say that in full knowledge that we'll get screwed in the end, but nevertheless.

I start watching and we get down by 5. I'll personally take the blame if we lose this one. I turned the channel, so let the comeback begin.

I don't follow the women closely at all, but I thought their record was better than 11-14. Guess I have been proven wrong. Hopefully one of these days that program can achieve some level of success.

I start watching and we get down by 5. I'll personally take the blame if we lose this one. I turned the channel, so let the comeback begin.

Same happened with me. We can share the blame.

Our men would've been called for a flagrant elbow there.

I don't follow the women closely at all, but I thought their record was better than 11-14. Guess I have been proven wrong. Hopefully one of these days that program can achieve some level of success.

They have taken a step back this year with some key departures and coaching transition. I think Hoover will keep them trending up, and hopefully back in the NCAAs.

Damn.

Good game. Final score did not reflect how competitive that game was.

I've been to a few women's games this season...every game has been enjoyable. Garcia, Douglas, and Boykin are fun to watch.

Back