• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Women's Soccer - Season Ends with Final 4 Loss

Who is the dumbass who negrepped me with "not actually #1?" Who said we were?

Last edited:
Who is the dumbass who negrepped me with "not actually #1?" Who said we were?

Mr. siff,

I am the one who left the rep for you. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that a moderator is the one who changed the thread title and I humbly apologize. I don't know if issuing an apology make me more or less of a pseudo man. So I hereby retract my apology. Besides, any asshole ought to know that being #1 in RPI doesn't mean that you're actually #1. I've got your #1 right here buddy!

Michael-Vick+shooting+the+bird.jpg

shooting+bird+illegal.jpg

Elisha_Cuthbert_Middle_Finger_Bikini_Beach.jpg

persian-girl-ad.jpg

lady-gaga-ny-mets-game.jpg

stone-cold-steve-austin-flipping-bird.jpg

And last, but not least, the "you're #1" symbol from Ross Geller on Friends.

schwimmer-finger-2.jpg

I hope that this will help me to rise to the level of pseudo man in the eyes of many.

Signed,

NegRepPussy

is espn3.com working for anyone?

i am getting technical difficulty message.

Women's soccer twitter feed is reporting that Stengel is on the bench. I am assuming that means she is dressed and available.

yeah, per gametracker she is not in the starting lineup.

gt is also not working right, stuck at 2:39

Via Womens Soccer Twitter:
To those of you trying to watch on http://ESPN3.com, they are attempting to solve their technical issues and go live soon

0-0 at the first TV timeout

Duke definitely dominating the first half, Deacs need to make it to halftime and regroup. Really miss having Stengel up top as a target and to play off of.

0-0 at the half. dookies have had almost all the possession. hopefully daluz lights a fire under their ass at halftime. lots of heckling from the wake fans and at the end of the half, lots of screams for tony to put stengel in the game.

we arent looking that great. that was a deflating goal. we havent scored in 3 games, i believe.

Oh, and I have it on now. Here come those mighty Lady Deacs!

Back