• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

wakeforestsports.com???

Not sure how you found your way there. Yes, they keep some old pages up, but if you navigate through the site (or even search for "wake forest football" or "wake forest football preseason") it generally takes you to the current page, as far as I've experienced.

Yes, I am able to navigate to current pages, but I think it would be great if the marketing team kept the front page updated.

Well Wake was pretty much a good high school when you were there, bob.

LOL again x 2. You WF millennials think that because your daddy could spend $50-$60K per year to send you to a private school that your shit doesn't stink. You've been pampered and told how great you were and how great WF is now...since, and, evidently because, you were there... for so long that your ego is big enough now to make your head explode. And most of you still haven't done shit with your lives as your approach the 4th decade of your life.

Can someone just please help the OP and give thoughts?

Tough crowd.

Weird they'd still have old players on our sports site. Not sure how to help you out though.

Not weird at all. I look up old players and coaches all the time and see their official site bios. A school should want their sites to draw more hits from people searching their alums.

LOL again x 2. You WF millennials think that because your daddy could spend $50-$60K per year to send you to a private school that your shit doesn't stink. You've been pampered and told how great you were and how great WF is now...since, and, evidently because, you were there... for so long that your ego is big enough now to make your head explode. And most of you still haven't done shit with your lives as your approach the 4th decade of your life.

Really thought this was boob.

Wow, when you put it that way...

shocked that Juice isn't blocked by that giant piece of shit yet. guy's greatest accomplishment was saving all black people, for which he was never thanked

Last edited:
Back