• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake's Last Top 25 Ranking: 3 years, 11 months, and 15 days ago

...and even if we win tonight, we won't be ranked. Probably take at least another week worth of wins to get consideration!

Won't be ranked till Buzz's sixth year. Then we start over.

If we win tonight and beat Tech on Saturday I'm guessing we would be ranked. 16-6, 6-3 and likely top 4 in the ACC.

If we win tonight and beat Tech on Saturday I'm guessing we would be ranked. 16-6, 6-3 and likely top 4 in the ACC.
Huh? The Top 4 is clearly Pitt, Cuse, Duke, and Virginia, and then there's a pretty big drop-off in quality of teams after that (still not sold on FSU yet). We would definitely not be ranked even if we win the next 2 games. Virginia isn't ranked, and they're killing everyone nowadays (all 7 of their conference wins are by double digits, they'll probably be ranked next week). I don't think some really understand how far we are from the Top 25.

Last edited:
Back