• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake's site - Hoops Roster

Am no Doc....anyone ? Is/was that a simple or more envolved procedure ?

It's a cosmetic procedure(and not cheap), so insurance likely didn't cover it. That's likely why it wasn't removed right away.

Baby, you got any scoop on the basketball team right now? When does practice officially begin?

Things are looking as good as they possibly can given the makeup of our roster. The guys like DM ... especially the change in offensive philosophy. We will now run an inside-out half-court, rather than the absurd outside-in that resulted in perimeter hot potato and a desperate perimeter jack ... made even more ineffective given that we didnt have enough legit perimeter scoring threats. And the new S&C coach is getting after it. Encouraged, but it will still be a tough couple of years. I like what I am seeing, though.

Last edited:
I've missed #babyscoooop.
Inside out makes a lot of sense for a team with decent but far from great outside shooting - gets them looks for shots that are more open, I imagine. Might help us attract an elite big too?
Glad the guys like DM anyway - it's an improvement...

Thanks for the insight, Baby. Much appreciated.

Hondo is definitely one of our most loyal hoops fans. Checking the roster on the website on back to back days?? Classic stuff.

S&C coach commented specifically last night on getting Rountree up in weight. He seems hardcore and his holistic approach along with fancy gadgetry seems like an awesome strategy.

af20cb8e1d1a0cc4b28aa78ed35991f7.jpg

Things are looking as good as they possibly can given the makeup of our roster. The guys like DM ... especially the change in offensively philosophy. We will now run an inside-out half-court, rather than the absurd outside-in that resulted in perimeter hot potato and a desperate perimeter jack ... made even more ineffective given that we didnt have enough legit perimeter scoring threats. And the new S&C coach is getting after it. Encouraged, but it will still be a tough couple of years. I like what I am seeing, though.

Are we working more pick and rolls? I think Codi and Devin would work this well. Each is strong, have great hands and good feet.

Would that be Mrs. LK and Mrs. tsy in the bottom right?

You have correctly identified 2/3 blondes. And, I know, no permission ;) but if wake Forest sports can put up a picture of me looking like I am getting my butt grabbed, the mrses here are getting off looking good.

You have correctly identified 2/3 blondes. And, I know, no permission ;) but if wake Forest sports can put up a picture of me looking like I am getting my butt grabbed, the mrses here are getting off looking good.

Mrs. tuffalo is probably the 3rd blonde.

Nope. I think that is an Unidentified Blonde (someone we don't know)

Back