• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wakethestreet contest

We are giving 1000.00 dollars and 10 years of season tickets to the winner!Not to shabby of a contest to be a circus.Vote for Piccolo Lane everyday!

Net value of 674.37 once the season tickets are factored in. Pretty sweet haul.

Buzzoff, bro, what is your role in the AD or Media Relations? No reasonable fan would wander here and advertise this circus of a contest in a positive light.

DDA,bro,i am not or have ever been anything in the AD or Media Relations.I am a reasonable fan and parent of two honor grads of WFU and Babcock with MBA's.After we seen the contest had started with only eight names to chose from we decided that Piccolo Lane was the best sounding choice.Then we thought about where would try to campaign for votes.We thought that a student forum of WFU would be the best choice to ask for them since we thought there should be a interest of the street name.Bro,it looks like no one on this forum gives a damn about what happens at Wake.You say it takes to long to register to vote (not even 5 mins.)but you can spend hours degrading anything or anybody that is trying to do something good. P,S.and no I AM NOT receiving anything from this as I do not have a clue who entered Piccolo Lane,I just think it is the better name than the rest...

You claim to have parented two "honor grads of WFU" but consistently refer to someone as "bro". Hmm.

DDA,bro,i am not or have ever been anything in the AD or Media Relations.I am a reasonable fan and parent of two honor grads of WFU and Babcock with MBA's.After we seen the contest had started with only eight names to chose from we decided that Piccolo Lane was the best sounding choice.Then we thought about where would try to campaign for votes.We thought that a student forum of WFU would be the best choice to ask for them since we thought there should be a interest of the street name.Bro,it looks like no one on this forum gives a damn about what happens at Wake.You say it takes to long to register to vote (not even 5 mins.)but you can spend hours degrading anything or anybody that is trying to do something good. P,S.and no I AM NOT receiving anything from this as I do not have a clue who entered Piccolo Lane,I just think it is the better name than the rest...

Those two honor grads were adopted, right?

Judging by my Facebook, there is a movement for Red Ruddy Way led by a former dance team member.

You claim to have parented two "honor grads of WFU" but consistently refer to someone as "bro". Hmm.

Most 60 year olds use the word bro all the time and also have a catchy user name like buzz off.

Geez some of y'all are so cynical.

That is because I was spoken to by DDA as bro,just trying to answer on their level.Hmm.

DDA,bro,i am not or have ever been anything in the AD or Media Relations.I am a reasonable fan and parent of two honor grads of WFU and Babcock with MBA's.After we seen the contest had started with only eight names to chose from we decided that Piccolo Lane was the best sounding choice.Then we thought about where would try to campaign for votes.We thought that a student forum of WFU would be the best choice to ask for them since we thought there should be a interest of the street name.Bro,it looks like no one on this forum gives a damn about what happens at Wake.You say it takes to long to register to vote (not even 5 mins.)but you can spend hours degrading anything or anybody that is trying to do something good. P,S.and no I AM NOT receiving anything from this as I do not have a clue who entered Piccolo Lane,I just think it is the better name than the rest:thumbsup:...

Thanks for clarifying. Oh, I never said it takes long to register, I think you're mistaken, unless you meant the collective "you."

I assume from your username that you're buzz out, so feel free to spend "hours and hours degrading" buzz with us. It's cathartic! Lastly, it's ironic that you lecture me about being "degrading" while posting behind said username. Cheers and thanks for the info on the vote! :thumbsup:

This is one of the reasons why you need to vote for Piccolo Lane.Who wants a street named like that to go to the games on?????

Nobody goes to the games anyway bro, unless they get a free ticket.

Thanks for clarifying. Oh, I never said it takes long to register, I think you're mistaken, unless you meant the collective "you."

I assume from your username that you're buzz out, so feel free to spend "hours and hours degrading" buzz with us. It's cathartic! Lastly, it's ironic that you lecture me about being "degrading" while posting behind said username. Cheers and thanks for the info on the vote! :thumbsup:

Thanks,finally someone with some sense on here!I am trying to not have WFU make yet another mistake and use some of these eight names in the contest.Piccolo Lane just seems to be the best of the rest.And i am so ready to join in on the get rid of buzz movement!!!!

Ah, now it makes sense. You are associated with the Piccolo Lane group that wins the cash. I can't really hate on you for creating a user name just to spam your thing. Sounds about right that Wake would pay you to take 10 years worth of season tickets. I was wondering why you kept failing to mention the other Piccolo name.

No i am not associated with anybody in any of these groups.Just a parent that thinks that out of the eight stupid names that that was chosen that Piccolo Lane is the lesser of the eight evils.I would hate to think that WFU would pay anyone 10 years worth of season tickets.Brian Piccolo Way would be my second choice but
piccolo Lane sounds the best for a street.

No afraid not,just alot smarter than all of us!!!

You DO realize a number of posters have advanced degrees. Correct?

Regardless, still not buying the act nor the motive for this thread.

You DO realize a number of posters have advanced degrees. Correct?

Regardless, still not buying the act nor the motive for this thread.

Yes I do realize that MOST of the posters here have degrees and MBA'S,but does that mean that all of them are adopted also like you asked me??And I am not trying to sell any act and the ONLY motive for all of this is to try to help WFU save face by asking for votes for Piccolo Lane which out of all eight of the stupid picks sounds the best...

Can't swing a dead cat without hitting a lawyer on this board.

Back