• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wakeyleaks Revenge: Bateman and Galloway

With all the cheating and scandals that have gone on at UNC, how does the UNC AD even allow Mac Brown to hire these two unethical cheaters? You would think the AD and University would request other options?? Only is sports, does this crap continue to happen.

You realize that the fake classes were under Mack Brown right?

too bad our student section is not into sports...this would be the time for some inventive chants and cheers.

I'll be on the hill pregame ready to yell. Working on memorizing as many faces as possible; it certainly provides a good break from dry readings on 17th century London.

too bad our student section is not into sports...this would be the time for some inventive chants and cheers.

How about, "you are fucking cheaters all game long"? Pretty inventive? Maybe not. True? Absolutely, on many levels.

It might be too esoteric, but there is a swahili war cry that is pretty iconic. I'll see if I can find it on YouTube when at a computer

Maybe Wake could sing UNC’s fight song as a show of sportsmanship and class.

I would say normally no but coming off a 3-9 season 25k for some insider info to gain an advantage is pretty cheap

https://tacobjurner.wordpress.com/2018/12/20/brown-on-wakeyleaks-bateman-galloway/

“I’ve been the president of the American Football Coaches Association, I was head of the ethics committee and I vetted those guys very, very carefully when it happened. They’re two of the people with the most integrity I’ve ever seen in my life, both of them.

“I think what they did was they got some information from a guy, everybody probably in college football’s done the same thing, and it just so happens that there’s got public. There’s a whole lot of sharing information that goes on in college football I can assure you that.

“So, I had no questions about either one of them when they came and I’ve got even less questions now.”

Mack Brown- in a nutshell...everyone cheats so I don’t have a problem with it.

Back