• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Walker & Tabb Suspended Indefinitely Due to Violation of Departmental Rules

Surprising to read Jeff Nix say that whether they return or not is up to the university. I don't know what to make of this situation.

Even I thought that pissing match was fucking pointless.

Of course it was, but it is representative of the very foundation of these boards. These boards provide people with a high strength need to be right a place to come and try to convince everyone else that they are wrong.

Traffic here would drop precipitouslyly if pointless pissing matches were eliminated.

Surprising to read Jeff Nix say that whether they return or not is up to the university. I don't know what to make of this situation.

I think that means honor court, and I kind of wonder if they are even in session before fall.

Last edited:
I guess I was assuming the coaching staff might think it was time to part ways regardless of a decision by the school. I have no idea what is really going on with this situation and certainly trust the powers that be to make the correct call. And if I remember correctly, I believe I was involved in an honor court trial over the summer.

I think that means honor court, and I kind of wonder if they are even in session before fall.

That's how I would interpret it and I don't believe they meet until sometime in the fall semester.

That's a good way to make it look like the staff didn't get rid of them.

I guess I was assuming the coaching staff might think it was time to part ways regardless of a decision by the school. I have no idea what is really going on with this situation and certainly trust the powers that be to make the correct call. And if I remember correctly, I believe I was involved in an honor court trial over the summer.

I believe that Nix was saying that their fate currently lies beyond the control of the coaching staff. However, in the unlikely event that the staff has a call on either of those two and they are allowed to return, I would be extremely disappointed.

75, in the (seemingly probable) event that their fate is entirely in the hands of the honor court and that they do not return, will it ever be publicized exactly what these two did?

If Ty is indeed dismissed from the team just wondering what Jonathan Silverman and Andrew McCarthy will do this season.

75, in the (seemingly probable) event that their fate is entirely in the hands of the honor court and that they do not return, will it ever be publicized exactly what these two did?

While I do not know for sure, I think it is reasonable to expect that if the charges are handled entirely within the honor court system, then the details may never be made public. I would expect a general statement to be made along the lines of the initial announcement.

THEY STOLE SHIT!

Ollie-Williams-family-guy-385540_180_199.jpg

Thanks BabyDeac, that is what I had suspected but I didn't know what to make of the quote.

Back