• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WAR DOGS

I thought the article linked in the Osama thread was a joke. Unreal...yay puppies

110504_110504_wardogs2BB.jpg

I hope they name the dogs silly, girl names like Princess, Snarfles, Loverdog, etc.

"As you may have heard by now, a lone Dog of War was among the 79 Navy SEALs involved in Operation Neptune Spear (AKA Operation Kill Bin Laden), but what you may not have heard is that this bomb-sniffing K9 likely had body-armor-piercing titanium teeth that cost $2000 a tooth to install.

“It’s just devastating what these teeth do when they get into someone,” former US military dog trainer Alex Dunbar told The Daily. “It’s like being stabbed four times at once with a bone crusher.”

“SEALs are the deadliest fighting force on the planet,” former SEAL sniper Brandon Tyler Webb is quoted as saying, “and you better believe those dogs are the same.”

:eek:

titaniumdog.jpg

Thank goodness they are on our side. Chips the war dog was one of my favorite movies as a kid.

Meanwhile, my dog got scared the other night and tried to hide under the coffee table when a little kid played the trumpet during an episode of Treme.

the titanium teeth thing is bullshit

let's see what my man (fake) bill walton has to say about it

TheBillWalton The Bill Walton Trip
Navy SEALS used dogs w/ titanium fangs to get Osama. Dentistry hasnt seen such innovation since the Etruscans created the denture in 700 BC!

Back