• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

War Horse or Mission impossible?

Diggitydeac

Reaction score
Takin Mrs. Diggity to the movies tonite. Are they both worth seeing? Any strong recommendations for either?

war horse was boring/way too long

MI was a great popcorn action movie

This thread has been a great inspiration. Think Imma see M:I tonight.

Aren't most women fans of Sex and the City? Take her to War Horse.
032.jpg

Aw jesus GOD no.

M.I. was good, I thought Sherlock was just as good.

Had the same decision tonight, and Mrs. Sdeacz said she would rather see MI. I didn't argue, and we both enjoyed it. Long, but not boring.

MI4 was quite entertaining and very unrealistic. How can you take Cruise serious being a 5'6" action hero? He is not The Rock!!!

Took the advice and saw MI. Very good, not great, but very entertaining. :thumbsup:

I never go to the movies. Average 2 a year. But I saw MI4 and girl with dragon tattoo recently. I will start going back to the movies now because I found a theater that is 21+ only, serves booze and food, and the tickets are a bit pricey. Keeps out the donkeys. So much more enjoyable.

I never go to the movies. Average 2 a year. But I saw MI4 and girl with dragon tattoo recently. I will start going back to the movies now because I found a theater that is 21+ only, serves booze and food, and the tickets are a bit pricey. Keeps out the donkeys. So much more enjoyable.

I think a crowd of 20 loud "blah" women follow me to every horror movie I ever see, but besides that I don't usually get bothered during movies. Are the regular theaters super crowded where you live?

I think a crowd of 20 loud "blah" women follow me to every horror movie I ever see, but besides that I don't usually get bothered during movies. Are the regular theaters super crowded where you live?

They always seemed pretty crowded and loud, lots of teenagers. I took a pretty long hiatus though.

How was The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo?

I thought it was very good too. A tad long, but that's probably just because we decided to eat dinner after the movie, and my double gin and tonics were bringing the heat. Read the book first if you can, that helps.

Back