• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wassermangate

Dream on, Moon. Anybody involved will circle the wagons and everything will fall on this Pakistani dude and maybe DWS. DC protects its own-- the one thing right now that still crosses party lines. I'm sure you've noticed that as you've watched Trump, though his dumbass tweets and Boy Scout speeches don't do him any favors.

So was this just bank fraud or was he involved in some sort of spying for Pakistan?

As opposed to Manafort's Russian mobster who was partially funded by Putin in the Drake Hotel deal.

Nah, this is about the Dems and all there dealings so of course there is nothing to it. The Hillary & Bill have only been doing it for 30 years. And "Godly" Woman Donna Brazile would never tell a lie to Megyn Kelly about giving all the answers to The Hillary and robbing poor old Bernie [yes, that Bernie of the bank fraud wife, Jane] of his rightful Dem nomination. Nah, they wouldn't cheat, lie or steal.

What a shitty article. What are they even accusing DWS of? Getting robbed? I'm no DWS defender, and am 100% on board with the feds investigating the extent of this crime, but at this point I don't see the cause for public comment that the article cries out for.

JtnGAx8.jpg

Nah, this is about the Dems and all there dealings so of course there is nothing to it. The Hillary & Bill have only been doing it for 30 years. And "Godly" Woman Donna Brazile would never tell a lie to Megyn Kelly about giving all the answers to The Hillary and robbing poor old Bernie [yes, that Bernie of the bank fraud wife, Jane] of his rightful Dem nomination. Nah, they wouldn't cheat, lie or steal.

*their

Back