• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Waste Management Pheonix Open

These guys are good, but i doubt if any of them birdied 18 as I did a few years ago.

Holed a sand shot....From 130 yards....I flubbed a previous sand shot from 180 yards.....It went through the legs of a buddy on the green....The cart guys at the TPC course cheered....I promise there was no windmill involved....

I would love to go to this tournament. The only tournament close to it for fun would be the tent at the Byron Nelson near the 18th hole. I went 3 consecutive years without seeing a golf ball.

Any other stories about Levin's un-family friendly behavior other than the leak and his smoking? I've heard the name here and there but don't know anything about him.

He can certainly putt. It's amazing Bubba is -10 the way he is putting. It's painful to watch him putt.

What is strange about that is two years ago he spent the entire off-season putting 10 footers and he was really solid.

I think he's struggling with all the extra stuff outside of golf now that he's a big name. He'll figure it out. He's a really good guy.

BUMP.

Stanley on 18th tee with 1 stoke lead. Levin with the super-choke today.

I'm happy for Stanley... what a comeback. For a second I thought he pushed that final putt.

Back