• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Watch Ned’s head explode

trump is corrupt. This is no surprise. The surprise is that there are still foolish, uneducated and morally reprehensible people that will continue to vote for him.

Right moon? I mean what sort of lowlife will still support an abortion of a president after one of the worst first terms in American history? We need a wall to keep them out, that is for sure.

can his head ROLL after it EXPLODES?

on the picture and the video Putin and Trump seemed to be in phase with each other

and Putin seemed to be the more solicitous (at least briefly toward the end)

on the other hand, being bodily in phase with each other might have been subconscious, perhaps they both want to get along

One might even say they were colluding on the issue. I guess we'll never know because it is none of our business.

trump is corrupt. This is no surprise. The surprise is that there are still foolish, uneducated and morally reprehensible people that will continue to vote for him.

Right moon? I mean what sort of lowlife will still support an abortion of a president after one of the worst first terms in American history? We need a wall to keep them out, that is for sure.

https://tenor.com/search/clinton-laughing-gifs

on the picture and the video Putin and Trump seemed to be in phase with each other

and Putin seemed to be the more solicitous (at least briefly toward the end)

on the other hand, being bodily in phase with each other might have been subconscious, perhaps they both want to get along

Of course Trump wants to get along, Putin owns him.

Why should we be worried about a person who attacked our country with a POTUS encouraging him to do it again and again?

Any other POTUS would have strangled Russia for doing so. Trump took some of Putin's people off the sanctions list.

Back