• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Watch your back biff t.

I don't get this. As long as I have to subsidize your healthcare costs, I get to fat shame.

You wouldn't want to sit next to someone smoking all flight, and I don't want to sit next to a fat person. Every person who isn't fat dreads when the fatty comes wobbling down the isle. What's wrong with admitting it?

Because it's just impolite and rude. You don't want other people coming up to you calling you a cunt all day everyday.

It's called being a good person.

Yeah you lose your right to complain because you are now inconveniencing someone else with your actions. Taking away the healthcare costs to the nation if a fat person invades your space then their actions are now hurting your way of life. If you want to be fat in your car, or fat in your house or do any other action like smoke in your car etc... that only has a singular effect go for it. When what you do directly impacts other people Fuck you fatty, smoker, etc...

Back