• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WatchESPN Login?

OriginalAdmiral

Reaction score
Anyone know a login for TWC to get access to WatchESPN? The State boards had one last year but I can't find it. I have UVerse and as long as I enter a TWC account it allows access. Any help would be appreciated.

This doesn't answer your question but if you have TWC. Channel 519 is showing the game even down here in Columbia, SC. So it should be in Winston/Charlotte area.

I'm in the same boat as Admiral. I have Directv for television and Time Warner for Roadrunner. Feel free to PM me a login I can use to watch the game!

On an unrelated note, does anyone know how to change your provider on your online login?

I used the app when I had TWC in Winston, but I'm in Charleston now and using Comcast. I can login fine on my iPad, but it doesn't give me an option to switch from TWC to Comcast on watchespn.com. It keeps telling me my TWC login is not recognized and to call TW.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know how to change your provider on your online login?

I used the app when I had TWC in Winston, but I'm in Charleston now and using Comcast. I can login fine on my iPad, but it doesn't give me an option to switch from TWC to Comcast on watchespn.com. It keeps telling me my TWC login is not recognized and to call TW.

Reinstall your browser.. did the trick for me..

They have your initial provider locked in from your browser.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I have suddenlink (they have a monopoly in college station, TX) and I cant get the app. if anyone could pm me with that info i'd really appreciate it

Reinstall your browser.. did the trick for me..

They have your initial provider locked in from your browser.

No, what she's talking about is remote ESPN3 access. If you have it set-up that's tied to your ESPN account. I have the same problem (though I went from TWC to AT&T).

No, what she's talking about is remote ESPN3 access. If you have it set-up that's tied to your ESPN account. I have the same problem (though I went from TWC to AT&T).

*He

ANd yeah, I am using Safari so I don't think I can uninstall it. I've tried different browsers but it seems to be tied to my account, like he said. On my iPad it lets me change my provider but otherwise I can't. Kind of annoying but I guess there isn't much I can do about it.

Reactions: TBR
Back