• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Watching the Fab Five

ronin1409

Reaction score
Back in the days where I enjoyed Basketball...

We need to have the guys whatch this,
Teamplay, bonding... one is nothing.

Regarless of who is the coach.. brotherhood. that's what we need more than anything else

my 0.02

If they're going to watch the story, make sure they pay particular attention to the part where a booster was funneling money to kids for a decade+, the best player was getting paid since the 8th grade, indicted by the feds, and suspended for his nefarious activities pre-NBA.

On a related note, how on earth is Juwan Howard still in the NBA? He was an old man when he was in college. He's the Bruce Chen of the NBA, which in no way shape or form reconciles with the fact that he has earned almost $150 million as an NBA player.

If they're going to watch the story, make sure they pay particular attention to the part where a booster was funneling money to kids for a decade+, the best player was getting paid since the 8th grade, indicted by the feds, and suspended for his nefarious activities pre-NBA.

On a related note, how on earth is Juwan Howard still in the NBA? He was an old man when he was in college. He's the Bruce Chen of the NBA, which in no way shape or form reconciles with the fact that he has earned almost $150 million as an NBA player.

lol I really thought the same thing.

If Ron Wellman wants to make Wake Forest athletes be a "cultured team", the Fab Five is the last thing we should watch.

Back in the days where I enjoyed Basketball...

We need to have the guys whatch this,
Teamplay, bonding... one is nothing.

Regarless of who is the coach.. brotherhood. that's what we need more than anything else

my 0.02

Bad thread. Keep the change.

Back