• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Waterfall ABC Mafia need 1 more

"The selection process will start with a RNG captain. He will PM me the name of a player that he selects for his mafia team. That player will be notified who selected them and asked to select another player. The third player will be notified who picked them and will select the final player."

I vote for this.

"The selection process will start with a RNG captain. He will PM me the name of a player that he selects for his mafia team. That player will be notified who selected them and asked to select another player. The third player will be notified who picked them and will select the final player."

I vote for this.

I'm going to do this but modify it slightly - people will not know who picked them until game starts. It will be like a bff test. Hoping for hurt butt

in but i gotta be dead by tomorrow at nooooon. golfing after that

I'm going to do this but modify it slightly - people will not know who picked them until game starts. It will be like a bff test. Hoping for hurt butt

what happens if they pick someone who's already in

Pretty sure the game I linked was the first instance of #killthequiets courtesy of FTN

Back