• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We need a little Northwestern game noise

I don't understand our offense. Why do we shoot so many one on one long jump shots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is up with Craw? The worst game I've seen him play, yikes.

We cannot afford to keep Craw out there tonight. He doesn't have it and he is forcing it and that is costing us. Sit him. He is a talent, but for the good of the team he needs to sit the rest of the game.

A complete liability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Brandon's grit and toughness, but he's by far our worst defender. He needs to work on this a ton before next season.

When the shot clock is running down and you need someone to create... You go Wilbekin every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Not thrilled that our crunch time offense brings Woods in for Arians instead of Wilbekin. Feels like loyalty over ability.

Those balls are stupid. Who would want one? A giant bubble ball? So what do you do with it? It showed kids chasing it down a hill. That cannot be enjoyable. Horrid product.

If we can steal this game with Crawford playing the way he is........

I love Brandon's grit and toughness, but he's by far our worst defender. He needs to work on this a ton before next season.

Said on November 28th of the current season.

Thanks, coach!

So sick of them killing us with that same play.

Back