• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We need a little Northwestern game noise

I'd have liked to have seen more forced 3s from Woods and Arians. I'm not even kidding. Would have been better than all these turnovers.

Macintosh 8-8 in the second half LOLOLOL

This game has been so bad. Why has Collins not gotten the ball at all in the last 12 minutes? Why do we not pass the ball on offense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So many questions, but few answers unfortunately

Still single bonus. Would love a steal :).

Just watched the same script play out that has played out for the last 40 years (with few exceptions). Deacs played the fold part to the "T". No execution, no in game coaching, no attempt to play to our strengths with Collins just jack up threes and turn the ball over. Same ole crap.

I think we've got better talent, but are not near as well coached.

I mean it's northwestern, not exactly a high bar. I am sure that "you could be the next Evan Eschmeyer" pitch is working out for them.

Are you serious? You don't like our "pass it around the 3 point line until the shot clock has nearly expired then launch a forced jumper" offense? Or is it the pathetic defense? Can't imagine what you don't like.

Back