• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We really could've used Skeen this year

wouldn't of been here, would have graduated, but hypothetically if he could have been then yes.

Posted this on the Final Four thread:

And I'll add that the "we could have used Skeen" stuff is overblown since James Johnson gave us two years of what Skeen was hyped up to be and Skeen would have been the #2 forward last year behind AFA. He's turned out to be a good player but things wouldn't have worked out nearly as well for him in many ways if he had stayed. He would have just been more talent for Dino to waste if he had stayed.

Posted this on the Final Four thread:

And I'll add that the "we could have used Skeen" stuff is overblown since James Johnson gave us two years of what Skeen was hyped up to be and Skeen would have been the #2 forward last year behind AFA. He's turned out to be a good player but things wouldn't have worked out nearly as well for him in many ways if he had stayed. He would have just been more talent for Dino to waste if he had stayed.

This

Because of Aaron Curry, I got to go to Jacksonville and Miami. Anything he does for Wake beyond that is gravy.

Back