• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We Wont be Fooled Again!...... OOOOOOPPPSSSS!

Lol. The report hasn't even been released. Republicans are trying to bury the evidence of their vindication. Seems a bit strange, no?

Lol. The report hasn't even been released. Republicans are trying to bury the evidence of their vindication. Seems a bit strange, no?

No, Trump is cool with it being released and he should no what's in it. Last I saw details will be released in the coming weeks.

Lol, at you Loling a NYTimes article.

No, Trump is cool with it being released and he should no what's in it. Last I saw details will be released in the coming weeks.

Trump was also cool with being deposed by Mueller. It would be an understatement to say he's always lying about his position.

Trump was also cool with being deposed by Mueller. It would be an understatement to say he's always lying about his position.

Always lying...always!

more like loling at you pard

Another rube who doesn’t understand what an Op/Ed is

I don’t think anyone ever excused the Times of publishing overly biased conservative op/ed pieces.

Once again, you show how little you know about anything. David Brooks is a lifelong conservative and has been with the NYT for over FIFTEEN years...

Whatamount doesn't know much but he has a strong opinion about it.

lubes are real experts at determining who is lying and who is not, their record proves it

Their media and sources are a “Tub of Shit” and hence their opinions are of the same.

They are not to be taken literally. They exist in the empty labyrinth of the conspiratorial mind.

Back